- 100 Best Companies to Work For 2020, Seattle Business 2020
- Washington’s Best Workplaces, Puget Sound Business Journal
- 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon, Oregon Business
We believe that people can accomplish more together than we can on our own. This belief led us to take action that garnered a few raised eyebrows from our peers: financial education for young adults, mindfulness training for advisors, and programs dedicated to helping others reach their big-picture goals.
We measure our success by the opportunities we create to help individuals and families achieve their personal and social impact goals.
Global Compassion in Action
Building community together
1% for Compassion
Brighton Jones is committed to donating 1% of our revenue to charitable programs and nonprofits.
Setting the Foundation
Brighton Jones offers unlimited time off for volunteering and a $25 match for each hour served. We also offer a generous donation match program and nonprofit board member training.
Strength in Numbers
Our team has volunteered nearly 6,300 hours in 2021 with nonprofits in the communities we call home. Globally, we support more than 75 organizations.
- Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors, Barron’s
- Advisor Hall of Fame, Barron’s
- Top-ranked RIAs, Financial Advisor
- Top Registered Investment Advisers, Financial Times
- Top Financial Adviser, Washingtonian
- Washington State’s Largest Wealth Management Firms, Puget Sound Business Journal
- Top 75 Corporate Philanthropists, Puget Sound Business Journal
- Top 100 Corporate Philanthropists, San Francisco Business Times
- Top Philanthropic Companies, Portland Business Journal
- Largest Phoenix-Area Corporate Philanthropists, Phoenix Business Journal
- Community Impact Awards, Small Business of the Year, Seattle Business
- Volunteer Service Award, Governor of Washington
- Corporations for Communities Award, Washington Secretary of State