Our values drive our work
We believe in building an environment where our colleagues can thrive—a welcoming office where your team always has your back.
Redefining the future of wealth management
- Unlimited time off for volunteers
- Volunteer hours matched at $25/hour
- Generous matching for cash donations
- Non-profit board member training
How we help you live a richer life
- 401(k) employer contributions
- Open, collaborative work environment
- Generous paid time off
- Subsidized public transportation
- Free medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for employees
- HSA employer contributions
- Flexible spending accounts
- Parental leave
- Adoption benefit
- Parents’ group
- Quarterly team-building events
- Employee-led book clubs, committees and affinity groups
- Regular happy hours
- Our very own speakeasy (shh, it’s a secret)
- Summer Fridays and paid holiday schedule
- Mindfulness-based emotional and social intelligence training
- Unlimited paid volunteer time off
- Personal and professional wellbeing stipend
- Richer Life Partners (life coaches for all employees)
- Potential to own equity or stock options in Brighton Jones
- Awarded across all functional teams and locations
- Employee referral bonuses
- YOLO (Ask us about it!)
- Personalized career development plans
- Personal and professional milestone celebrations
- Stocked snacks and meal delivery options
One team, one mission
Diversity enriches our lives and our work.
At Brighton Jones, our mission is to help our clients, colleagues, and the global community live a richer life. The communities we strive to represent encompass people of diverse backgrounds and beliefs, and we recognize that diversity enriches our lives and our work.
We are committed to fostering a compassionate and inclusive culture, one in which all members of the greater Brighton Jones family feel safe to express their unique identities and empowered to reach their full potential.
We live out our mission by fulfilling the principles of Mindfulness-based Emotional and Social Intelligence (MESI) in tandem with the tenets of justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion (JEDI).
Equity: Allocate time and resources to help underserved communities gain access to the benefits of financial education and mindfulness-based emotional and social intelligence.
Diversity: Employ and nurture a team that reflects the diverse backgrounds of our clients and prospective clients, both now and as we expand into new markets.
Inclusion: Foster an environment that welcomes all individuals and empowers them to contribute fully to the organization’s success utilizing a MESI mindset of vulnerability, curiosity, and candor.
Recently I’ve had reason to reflect on my years at Brighton Jones and feel so appreciative for the team of people at this company. They are among the best colleagues I’ve ever had.– Glassdoor Review, Jul 22, 2021