Why Brighton Jones
Service Through Partnership
Brighton Jones aims to enrich lives every day and in many ways. Community and compassion are two of the company’s core values and the principles on which its Philanthropy Committee operates. Employees are allotted unlimited time off for volunteer efforts and do everything from cultivating food bank gardens to helping out in nursing homes. As a result, it's estimated that the Brighton Jones team volunteered roughly 4,600 hours with 75 different organizations in 2017.
Brighton Jones fosters a tight-knit community through its strong sense of team, recognition, and play. The company's Team Day and Team Week activities bring everyone together to celebrate accomplishments, and there's even an employee-led Fun Committee responsible for planning events in each office. Brighton Jones also has a "ring the bell" tradition where everyone shares big victories and recognizes individual achievements.
Don’t just take our word for it.
For 11 years running, Brighton Jones has been included among Seattle Business Magazine‘s “Best Companies to Work For,” an achievement no other organization has matched. In addition, Puget Sound Business Journal has consistently named Brighton Jones one of the top workplaces in the state of Washington.
Brighton Jones by the Numbers
How we help you live a richer life
- 401(k) and H.S.A employer contributions
- Annual education stipend
- Cash in lieu of benefits (if on spouse’s health plan)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Financial wellbeing education
- Subsidized public transportation
Emotional & Social Wellbeing
- Milestone celebrations
- Mindfulness-based emotional and social intelligence training
- Open, collaborative work environment
- Peer-to-peer recognition awards
- Quarterly team-building events
- Regular happy hours
- Unlimited philanthropy time off
- Generous paid time off and parental leave
- Medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA
- Stocked snacks and meal delivery options
- Summer Fridays and paid holiday schedule
- Brighton Jones University
- Casual Fridays
- Our very own speakeasy (shh, it’s a secret)
- Personalized development plans
- Rotating taps, wine, and cold brew
- Welcome lunches