Navigate Open Enrollment with Confidence
For most of us “open enrollment” comes and goes with little action—whatever you had last year will work for next year too. But don’t be so fast on that. It’s your annual chance to realign your benefits to your life. Your life changes every year, shouldn’t your benefits too?
More money, doesn’t mean more problems. Brighton Jones has helped empower professionals to take charge of their finances and improve their financial well-being for over twenty years. Certified Financial Planners ® and Brighton Jones Lead Advisors Jennifer Facini and Stephen O’Dell will draw upon their extensive knowledge to provide you with practical insights and strategies on how to maximize the corporate benefits your company offers. Whether you’re looking to enhance your retirement savings, navigate stock options, or make the most of other employer-sponsored benefits, this webinar promises to be a valuable resource for anyone seeking financial success.
- One of the largest opportunities to take advantage of is maximizing your 401(k) plan. Know how much you need to contribute so that you don’t leave money on the table from your employer’s match. (4:05)
- Recognize that the “Best Plan: from your company for health care may not be beneficial for you. Learn to evaluate the costs and coverage. (8:55)
- Learn the difference between Health Saving Accounts compared to a FSA. (14:11)
- Key considerations for life and disability insurance if you are the only working spouse in your household. (20:59)
- Strategies for selling vs holding your ESPP. (25:26)
- Stock options vs RSUs tax treatments. (27:48)
- Understand the other benefits and what actually comes out of your paycheck for legal advice or health and fitness reimbursements. (30:57)
By relieving some of the uncertainty around company benefits, you can take advantage of all that’s being offered to you—freeing you up to spend more time doing things that bring you joy.
Meet Your Presenters
Jennifer Facini, CFP®
Jen holds an MBA and a degree in finance from the University of North Florida, where she developed a strong foundation in financial principles and management. Her educational background serves as the cornerstone for her distinguished career in finance. With over 15 years of experience in the financial industry, Jen has honed her skills in helping clients achieve comprehensive financial well-being. Jen’s primary goal is to empower her clients with the knowledge and tools they need to make informed financial decisions.
Stephen O’Dell, CFP®
Stephen has a wealth of experience in financial planning. As a Lead Advisor at Brighton Jones, he has dedicated his career to helping individuals and families Live A Richer Life. Stephen has successfully guided numerous clients in optimizing their corporate benefits, whether retirement planning, stock options, employee stock purchase plans, or other valuable perks employers offer. He uniquely translates complex financial concepts into clear, actionable strategies that empower individuals to take control of their financial futures.