Non-Profit Board Training
September 23, 2021
With so much social change happening in the world right now, non-profit organizations depend on boards to help guide the ship and reach their goals. By joining a board, you can use your skills and interests to promote the change you wish to see in your local, national, or global community.
This fun, interactive training is suitable for current board members who want to increase their effectiveness, as well as for people just beginning to explore the idea.
Join us as we explore:
- The non-profit landscape
- Common challenges non-profit organizations face
- The purpose of a board
- What makes a good board member
- Finding your “match” in a non-profit board
- Finding your existing skillset and/or passions to elevate a board
- Resources to diversify your board