Year-End Strategies for Tax Advantaged Real Estate Investing
Savvy investors know expanding and diversifying wealth is key, whether that’s a taxable sale of liquid equities or another strategic plan to minimize tax exposure.
Qualified Opportunity Zones offer a tax-advantaged strategy to simultaneously accomplish three frequent investment goals:
- Reduce capital gains tax
- Diversify real estate investments
- Realize long-term real estate investment gains, tax free
- While these investments are a creative year-end strategy to shelter from taxable gains costs, identifying and vetting them can be a challenge.
After watching this webinar, you will better understand:
- The proposed changes to the Capital Gains and 1031 tax law
- How to identify and quantify key strategies to reduce capital gains tax exposure
- The benefits and risks of a Qualified Opportunity Zone investment
- How to identify and evaluate Qualified Opportunity Zone funds and direct-investment properties
- Identify specific year-end strategies to consider