It takes a big-picture view to be a true fiduciary. Because your Personal CFO integrates across your total balance sheet, your team is distinctly positioned to act in your best interest. Being a fiduciary is our legal responsibility, and we hold ourselves to a higher standard—that’s how we help individuals and families live a richer life.
Today, Brighton Jones has grown to be a nationally-recognized leader in financial wellbeing. Thank you for giving us the responsibility of sitting at the crossroads of your life and your wealth. We are honored to play this role.
We look forward to many more years of partnering with you to align your wealth, passions, and purpose so that you can pursue a happier, healthier, more fulfilling life... Your richer life!
- Charles Brighton and Jon Jones
- 100 Best Companies to Work For 2020, Seattle Business 2020
- Washington’s Best Workplaces, Puget Sound Business Journal
- 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon, Oregon Business
- Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors, Barron’s
- Advisor Hall of Fame, Barron’s
- Top-ranked RIAs, Financial Advisor
- Top Registered Investment Advisers, Financial Times
- Top Financial Adviser, Washingtonian
- Washington State’s Largest Wealth Management Firms, Puget Sound Business Journal
- Top 75 Corporate Philanthropists, Puget Sound Business Journal
- Top 100 Corporate Philanthropists, San Francisco Business Times
- Top Philanthropic Companies, Portland Business Journal
- Largest Phoenix-Area Corporate Philanthropists, Phoenix Business Journal
- Community Impact Awards, Small Business of the Year, Seattle Business
- Volunteer Service Award, Governor of Washington
- Corporations for Communities Award, Washington Secretary of State