Our values drive our work
Redefining the future of wealth management
- Unlimited time off for volunteers
- Volunteer hours matched at $25/hour
- Generous matching for cash donations
How we help you live a richer life
- 401(k) employer contributions
- Open, collaborative work environment
- Generous paid time off
- Subsidized public transportation
- Free medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for employees
- HSA employer contributions
- Flexible spending accounts
- Parental leave
- Adoption benefit
- Parents’ group
- Quarterly team-building events
- Employee-led book clubs, committees and affinity groups
- Regular happy hours
- Our very own speakeasy (shh, it’s a secret)
- Summer Fridays and paid holiday schedule
- Mindful Emotional and Social Intelligence training
- Unlimited paid volunteer time off and matching grants
- Wellbeing & enrichment stipend
- Richer Life Partners (life coaches for all employees)
- Potential to own equity or stock options in Brighton Jones
- Awarded across all functional teams and locations
- Employee referral bonuses
- YOLO (Ask us about it!)
- Personalized career development plans
- Personal and professional milestone celebrations
- Stocked snacks and meal delivery options
One team, one mission
Diversity enriches our lives and our work.
At Brighton Jones, our mission is to help our clients, colleagues, and the global community live a richer life. The communities we strive to represent encompass people of diverse backgrounds and beliefs, and we recognize that diversity enriches our lives and our work.
We are committed to fostering a compassionate and inclusive culture, one in which all members of the greater Brighton Jones family feel safe to express their unique identities and empowered to reach their full potential.
We live out our mission by fulfilling the principles of Mindful Emotional and Social Intelligence (MESI) in tandem with the tenets of justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion (JEDI).
Equity: Allocate our time and treasure to underserved and marginalized communities.
Diversity: Employ a team that is reflective of our JEDI commitment and vision as a company.
Inclusion: Foster a MESI environment that allows all individuals to feel welcome and thrive within #OneTeam.
Recently I’ve had reason to reflect on my years at Brighton Jones and feel so appreciative for the team of people at this company. They are among the best colleagues I’ve ever had.– Glassdoor Review, Jul 22, 2021