Proactive tax planning that’s integrated with your broader financial plan
It’s not about what you make; it’s about what you keep—and that’s why strategic tax planning is so important.
Given the complexity of our clients’ finances, it’s no surprise that nearly every financial transaction requires us to consider taxation. Integrating tax and estate planning experts into your broader financial planning team not only simplifies your life, but it also ensures that your goals and values are reflected in all of your decisions.
The Brighton Jones Tax Advisory Group is an in-house team of experienced CPAs and tax lawyers offering our clients a full spectrum of integrated, proactive tax planning services.
The Tax Advisory Group offers:
- Proactive tax planning around life events
- Annual tax filing (family tax filings and/or individual, trust, gift, charitable entities, and family entities)
- Maximizing the value of charitable gifts and equity compensation plans (ISOs, NSOs, etc.)
- Financial planning integration
- Tax mitigation strategies
- Assistance with tax controversy (interfacing with IRS and state taxing authorities on your behalf), if issues arise
- Foreign assets (ability to address and coordinate issues with foreign assets and investments)
Having individuals with these unique skill sets working alongside our wealth management planning teams gives us the ability to execute at a speed, depth, and breadth that otherwise wouldn’t be possible—creating a seamless, simplified experience for our clients.
Whether you have a specific question, or you’re interested in learning more about how our approach could be tailored to your situation, we’d be happy to hear from you. Please feel free to be in touch in whichever way works best for you.